- Stop loading the conceptscheme while initialising the provider.
- Add support for Python 3.6
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.6.0.
- Allow passing a custom requests Session to a provider. (#14)
- Fix an issue where calls that include a language parameter would fail because certain methods were not expecting extra keyword parameters. (#12)
- Some documentation clarifications. (#11)
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.5.0.
- Each Concept or Collection now also provides information on the ConceptScheme it’s part of.
- Fix some issues with UTF-8 encoding.
- Fixed some issues with Python 2.x/3.x compatibility.
- Provider now throws a ProviderNotAvailableException when the underlying service is down.